Hogwarts, The Dark Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, The Dark Times

A Harry Potter Marauders Era RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading, what else?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Diana Dark

Reading, what else? Empty
PostSubject: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:58 pm

Diana was alone in the Library, not because she wanted to, but because she had to. She had to finish for tomorrow an essay for Hystory of Magic. Why oh why did I had to leave it for the last minute she thought to herself but then realised that she always did it. Bummer. She went to the shelves and picked a few books on the elves rebellion gfrom the fifthinth sentury(sp?) and went to an empty bench to start the bloody essay
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
Admin
James Potter

Number of posts : 68
House : Gryffindor
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Character sheet
Character Name: James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 7:17 pm

James was doing an essay for potions in the Library, he had "forgotten" to do his homework so was given extra and if he did not produce this essay he would have to suffer serious consequences. He was sat on a bench when Diana came and sat down to study, James pushed his parchment over so that it landed next to her work then he pushed himself over, sliding on his bum along the bench. He came to a stop next to diana.

"Sup Diana, what you up to?" He said picking up the book se was reading and looking at the front.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thinkelly
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:58 pm

When her book was taken away from her she turned to her left ready to punch the one who did it, but when she saw James she jusst sighed "James, you are really helping." she said sarcastically, but she was smiling. "I was trying to get my bloody Hystory essay, when you so rudely interupted." he did bugged her, but she couldn't be mad at him.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
Admin
James Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:19 pm

James was flicking through the book, "I hate history of magic, it has to be the most boring subject I've ever known, who wants to know about some random wizard that invented a cauldren cake?" James pulled a face, he knew his example wasn't exactly correct but like he cared, History of Magic was one subject he always skipped, "So whats going on in the old History of Magic lessons nowadays?"
Back to top Go down
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:27 pm

She laughed at his last sentence "What could ever go on in th History of Magic? Same old bloody dtuff. Binns comes from the blackboar and starts to tell his monotone lessons. Nothing different." she said then added as an after thought "Maybe if Dumbledore would get another teacher it would be more fun. the elves rebellions could be pretty interesting, but not with that ghost." she was practicaly fumming as she ended her speach. She liked History, but Binns just made it a drag.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
Admin
James Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:32 pm

James shrugged, "Even with a better teacher, I'd still skip." He stated, giving Diana back her book and moving a bit of hair out his eyes, "I would comfort you and say one day soon Binns will die of old age, but you know, he's a ghost,"
Back to top Go down
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:41 pm

"I guess I'm only left with the hope that someday the wind will blow him away, but I don't think that will work." she said getting back to the page that she needed. "What are you doing here, with no company?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
Admin
James Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:57 pm

James was embaressed to admit it, it could ruin his reputation!

"Ah, I just decided to...er...actually do a punishment for once, instead of being made to do something disgustion with Tadpoles..." James sniggered, remembering Sirius and his detention
Back to top Go down
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 4:05 pm

"Tadpoles!" she repeted out loud "Do I even want to know?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
Admin
James Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 4:17 pm

James grinned, "I don't think you would. I'll just say it involves Sirius, detention and tadpoles...poor Sirius eh?" He laughed, "Word of advice, wash throughly after handling tadpoles...they stink,"
Back to top Go down
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 4:48 pm

She laughed imagining the idea. "MISS DARK, I WOLD YOU A THOUSAND TIMES.KEEP YOU DOWN IN HERE THIS IS NOT AN AMUSEMENT PARK. NEXT TIME IT HAPPENES YOU WILL BE OUT OF HERE FOR GOOD.." she stiffened at the sound of the librarian and lowered her head until she was gone. "I swear, I hate that woman with a passion. Her and Bellatrix." she whispered to James while looking behin her to see if the librarian really went back to her desk. She sighed and turned back to him "Can't you just think of something good for her?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
Admin
James Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 4:59 pm

James only chuckled at this,

"Pince isn't all bad. She's a doll if you talk to her the right way,"

James grinned and winked,

"But I must say, Bellatrix Black does need some looking at, no one can control that mega-bitch. Me and my mates have a few plans...needs work though."
Back to top Go down
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:58 pm

"You just tell me if I can help. After all, I don't have her in my heart either." she said, but only when she was done she realised exactly what she said "God no, That would be a nightmare." she said before shaking her head frightened only by the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
Admin
James Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:17 am

"Ok, enough about Bellabitch black,"

James wafted the air with his right hand, as if he was pushing the thought of her away,

"Slytherins suck anyway...but my favourite is definatly snape. He's like a sitting duck." James grinned
Back to top Go down
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 2:00 pm

She laughed at this "Well anyone with eyes can see that." she said "Do you have any idea where Sirius is?" she wanted to talk some things with him.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
Admin
James Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 6:47 pm

James shrugged, "Probably off harassing another girl or another. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:02 pm

"Oh" she said with a laugh "I just wanted to talk something with him." she falt a bit odd by Sirius's ways, but it wasn't her bussines so why bother.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
Admin
James Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:05 pm

James was suddenly quite curious, "Oh and what would the subject of this talk be about?" James raised his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:10 pm

She looked at him with a quirked eyebrow "That would be for me to know and for you to never find out." she did that just to make him more interested and annoyed. She loved to annoy James. He was too curios for his own good sometimes.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
Admin
James Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:20 pm

He looked at Diana, "Do you know what us guys talk about in the Dorm at night? If you don't tell me now, I will definatly find out afterwards." James smiled. The girls thought they gossiped but they'd obviously never heard the boys 4th year dorm!
Back to top Go down
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:12 pm

"We'll just have to see about that, won't we?" she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
Admin
James Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:16 pm

"Oh trust me, I will find out. You've got me curious now Miss Dark." James smirked, Sirius kept no secrets from him. they were best friends,
Back to top Go down
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:27 pm

She laughed at him "I guess you will find out, but not now." she said smirking.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
Admin
James Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:33 pm

James shrugged.

"I shouldn't be keeping you from your work you know."

James looked at her parchment which was practically empty, he then grinned,

"But I think I might be more intresting then History of Magic- and don't you dare say otherwise!" James let out a short laugh as he said this, pointing a finger at Diana.
Back to top Go down
Diana Dark
Horklump
Horklump
Diana Dark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:37 pm

"No, I wouldn't even think of such a thing" she said her hands up showing her inocence "And about keeping me of from my work, I do have to do it by tomorrow so, you kind of, are keeping me away from it." she said nodding towards her empty sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading, what else?   Reading, what else? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading, what else?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next